The trade show season has started. We decided to give you an update on the coming events. Below is a list of the most pertinent conferences and trade shows in the energy sector and utility supply chain management in North America.
October 28-30, 2014 – Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Produced in partnership with the Supply Chain Management Association of Alberta, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters and the Government of Alberta, the Canadian Energy Supply Chain Forum is a two and a half day conference and trade show focused on helping and enabling Canadian energy companies build a world-class supply chain.
This event will provide a number of world-class examples of supply chain management excellence and deliver guidance on how to think, interact and approach your daily work in new and innovative ways. The CESCF will provide insights on how Canadian energy companies can achieve supply chain excellence by re-evaluating communication practices, scope preparation, contract negotiation, risk management, integrated project delivery and more.
APPrO 2014 – 26th Annual Canadian Power Conference & Networking
November 18-19, 2014 – Toronto Convention Centre
Two days of information sharing by the industry’s most knowledgeable and expert speakers, stimulating discussion among the key players and innovators and prime networking opportunities at hosted events including the Power Networking Centre!
APPrO’s annual conference hosts delegates and exhibitors from across the spectrum of the power generation business. No other event brings you this critical mass of power professionals.
Carole Kielly, Marketing Manager: email@example.com – 416-322-6549 ext 226
Federation of Alberta Gas-Co-ops Ltd. Annual General Meeting & Trade Fair
November 24-27, 2014, Delta Edmonton South Hotel/Radisson Edmonton South Hotel, Alberta, Canada
For 50 years, the Federation of Alberta Gas Co-ops Ltd. and its 81 Member Utilities have been proud to have helped build Rural Alberta. The supply of natural gas to remote areas of our province has been essential to the development of Alberta, and has ensured all Albertans have access to a great quality of life no matter where they are. From a small collection of farmers to now the world’s largest rural gas distribution system, we are proud of our story and will celebrate it at our Annual General Meeting and Trade Fair this November.
For more information, contact Dawn Dietz at the Federation Office
(780) 416-6543 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NET 2015 – Touchstone Energy Annual New and Emerging Technologies
January 26-29, 2015, Tucson, Arizona, U.S.
NET 2015 is Touchstone Energy’s premiere B2B conference connecting national energy managers and key account personnel from around the nation. Hear and see what new technologies and topics are shaping our industry from national speakers and experts. View new products and services from our valued sponsors and exhibitors and network with beautiful Tucson as your backdrop.
Contact: Kathryn Momot, Program Manager, Kathryn.Momot@nreca.coop, (703) 907-5707
February 23-26, 2015, Orlando, Florida, U.S.
TechAdvantage is at the forefront of innovation, delivering critical technologies that are transforming the world of engineering, information technology, energy services, operations, supply management and business. Join everyone for four days of leading-edge strategies and best practices created to share and demonstrate advantages in science, technology and other industry areas that will benefit Co-op Nation well into the 21st century.
Who comes to TechAdvantage?
- Engineers eager to leverage new applications and existing technologies to do their jobs well and do their jobs right
- Sharp operations professionals wanting to keep pace with new technologies who are ready to execute results and fire on all cylinders
- IT professionals targeting new skills and analyzing practical information to manage infrastructure, security and strategy
- Frontline supply managers attentive to new ideas and innovative products that they can maneuver and apply at their co-ops
- National co-op leaders wanting to hear from technology experts about what they see coming to determine how their co-ops will meet new challenges
- Smart co-op insiders, hungry for what comes next and re-energized by new ideas that will elevate their efforts to new levels
Eric Commodore, NRECA
Telephone: 703.907.5577, Fax: 703.907.5521, email@example.com
Mary Novack, Kenworthy Management, Inc., NRECA Show Management
Telephone: 718.578.4658, Fax: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Management Association National Conference
June 10 to 12, 2015, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada’s premier event for supply chain management professionals is also its largest. Each year, 500 top procurement and supply chain decision-makers from across Canada come together at the SCMA National Conference to discover the latest developments and best practices in the profession.
Southeastern Electric Exchange Annual Conference & Trade Show
June 24-26, 2015 – Hershey, PA
The Southeastern Electric Exchange is a non-profit trade association of investor-owned electric utility companies.
What makes the SEE Annual Conference and Trade Show a popular choice:
—for Utility Members?
- Breakout sessions provide in-depth presentations by industry experts on the latest issues and applications.
- General Sessions highlight different perspectives on global issues that affect our business.
- Roundtable sessions provide feedback and solutions to current technical challenges.
- Breaks and banquet functions present invaluable opportunities for networking with colleagues in an informal setting and “putting a face with a name.”
- Tradeshow booths provide access to the latest in equipment and technology.
…for Manufacturers, Contractors, Consultants, Specialists and Professionals?
- This three-day event affords many opportunities to meet and network with your customers in both formal business settings and informal business social environments.
- During this event SEE offers further opportunity to increase your company’s customer base, brand awareness and visibility through
-Trade Show exhibit booths
-Corporate Sponsorship (more info)
S.E.E. Conference Coordinator: Amy Bekele, phone: 404/233-1188
S.E.E. Trade Show Coordinator: Kendra Cutno, phone: 404/233-1188
IEEE-PES 2016 T&D Conference & Exposition
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – Power & Energy Society
This event will showcase the technologies, products, companies and minds that will lead our industry through the next fifty years.
2016 APP National Conference & Public Power Expo – American Public Power Association
June 10-15, 2016 – Phoenix, AZ
The APPA National Conference & Public Power Expo is public power’s largest annual meeting and THE place for industry suppliers to gain exposure with C-level executives and policymakers from municipally owned electric utilities. The 1,200+ attendees represent 330 unique utilities from more than 35 states.
Connect with hundreds of public power leaders from around the country, including: governing boards, city council members, mayors, general managers, senior utility executives, utility managers and future leaders responsible for policy and strategy, industry partners, including strategic thinkers and subject matter experts
Why should my company participate?
An event for conference attendees who want to learn about the latest offerings in:
- customer service;
- cyber security;
- disaster preparedness;
- energy efficiency;
- governance & management;
- legislative & regulatory issues;
- power supply; and
- reliability & infrastructure.
The American Public Power Association represents not-for-profit, community-owned electric utilities that power homes, businesses and streets in nearly 2,000 towns and cities, serving 47 million Americans.
Stay updated through our social media platforms and our website:
Learn more about our Critical Spares Management Solution for Utilities: Make electrical equipment procurement easy and efficient. Locate a matching power transformer before a failure occurs!
What’s up every one, here every person is sharing
these kinds of experience, thus it’s good to read this weblog, and I
used to go to see this webpage all the time.